Mechanical dock leveler of MODL series
The mechanical dock leveler series MODL do not require power supply, it can be used in cases where there is no electricity and there is no possibility to install an electric leveler. The mechanical dock leveler is lifted manually by 2 persons, while the lip opens automatically. Then the leveler is lowered until it reaches the truck. After assembly, the lip is lowered, the leveler is lifted and returns to its original position. Istallation is performed using embedded or suspended methods of installation.
• availability of self-cleaning hinges between the leveller and lip;
• lip length is 400 mm;
• when working with truck that has a skew, the side tilt is possibile to 100 mm;
• due to yellow-black signal strip, one can see that the platform is above the level of the ramp;
• the surface of the platform is made of lentil sheet to provide a better adhesion of the forklift wheel;
• side airbags prevent the staff feet getting into the gap between the leveler and the pit during operation;
• locking mechanism (repair backup) provides a safe leveller maintenance and repair;
• lip support ensures a safe transverse movement on the leveler in closed position.
|Width||1800 / 2000 mm|
| Operating range
| 0 - 310 mm
0 - 300 mm
|Thickness of the top sheet on the platform cover||6 / (0.6 - 1.8)* mm|
|Colour**||Black (RAL 9005)|
* In the brackets is the height of the embossing.
** Powder painting, pre-treated in shot blasting chamber.
|Maximum load||6000 kg (60 kN)|
|Maximum point load (top sheet 6 mm)||1.3 N / mm²|
|Class of surface cleaning before painting||Sa 2|
|Thickness of the painted layer||60 - 90 mkm|
|Temperature range||from -30 to +50°C|